Creative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphones

Creative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphones

Rockit Sounds R-10

Rockit Sounds R-10

In-Ear-Monitor earbuds Lightweight & trendy design 10mm NdFeb Rare Earth Magnet speakers for dynamic acoustics Non-allergic & flexible silicone ear gels provide long wearing comfort Includes 3 pairs of silicone gels to customize the fit Airline adapter plug Ballistic Nylon storage pouch

Rockit Sounds R-50

Rockit Sounds R-50

“Just want to state up front my review rating is an absolute rating, not one based on comparative performance, pricing etc.    These are my observations after using an iBasso DX50, MacBook air, FiiO E17 and Sansa Clip Zip as test sources. I found very little variation between those sources with the DX50 maybe bringing out a little bit more richness and depth. Highs: Well what can I...” --Krisman

Creative Aurvana In-Ear3

Creative Aurvana In-Ear3

“I recently broke down bought the creative aurvana 3 iems from micro center for $87 after tax. If you love the sound of a smooth mid centric iem with neutral bass and non fatigue on the highs, these are the best deal I have come across. I have always been a mids lover but now I'm really a mids head. I have had experience with many dual armature iems I own Both the sony xba2 and the ue700. To my...” --drockmalone

Creative Headphones EP-630

Creative Headphones EP-630

Creative EP-630 In-Ear Headphones

Creative EP-630 In-Ear Headphones

The Creative Earphones EP-630 is designed with ergonomic soft silicon in-ear earbuds for excellent noise isolation and offers high-quality audio reproduction with extraordinary bass ideal for digital music playback.

Creative Aurvana In-Ear Headphones

Creative Aurvana In-Ear Headphones

Hit the streets with high fidelity audio. The Creative ZEN AURVANA In-Ear Earphones are premium earphones that significantly reduce up to 90% of ambient noise. Ergonomically designed, the ZEN AURVANA In-Ear Earphones completely transforms your listening experience. Powered by efficient Balanced Armature drivers, the earphones are acoustically tuned for exceptional audio performance.

Rockit Sounds R-11

Rockit Sounds R-11

Rock It Sounds R-11 Item# R-11

Rockit Sounds R-30

Rockit Sounds R-30

In-Ear-Monitor earbuds Designed for the professional user who want the best Tubular Balanced Armature speakers for high performance acoustics Non-allergic & flexible silicone INNER & OUTER ear gels keep the noise out Professional grade customized fitting kit with 10 fitting options Innovative & fun ‘twisty liquorice' cable to...

Rockit Sounds R-20

Rockit Sounds R-20

Wearing styles: ear Headphones Type: Wired Whether the microphone: No Headset after-sales service: Genius Plug Diameter: 3.5mm Plug Type: L curved Headphone output audio: portable audio-visual Cable length: 1.3 m Sensitivity: ≥ 105dB (at500Hz) Headphone Impedance: 50Ω + / -10% Frequency Response: 7Hz-30, 000Hz Brand: Vsonic / Wetzel Nicole Model: R07