Rocketfish Mobile - Earbud Headphones - Black

Rocketfish Mobile - Earbud Headphones - Black

“Rocketfish is the Best Buy house brand of audio components/accessories. When I picked these up I was getting sick of the 'pinched' sound of my CX300ii series B, or whatever name Sennheiser has attached to them. By 'pinched' I mean boosted in the wrong places of the spectrum. I don't believe in spending $500 on iems that are going to be sweated on, tossed in a gym bag and otherwise abused. Hell...” --Mach-X

Rocketfish Mobile Stereo Ear Bud Headphones Black RF-MEP2

Rocketfish Mobile Stereo Ear Bud Headphones Black RF-MEP2

Enjoy your favorite tunes with these ear bud headphones that feature a neodymium magnet and 10mm drivers for great audio quality. What's Included * RocketfishTM Mobile Stereo Ear Bud Headphones * Ear buds (small, medium, large)

Wan Xuan i9pro Custom IEM

Wan Xuan i9pro Custom IEM

First custom earphone in the world with a single 14mm dynamic driver couples with advanced frequency suppression technology (FST). Frequency Response: 10-20000 Hz Impedance:16ohms(including cable) Sensitivity (at 1kHz):116dB spl (1mW) Important: Due to the size of the driver, people with small ears may not be able to fit. We would need your ear impressions to check for sizes...