Rocketfish Mobile - Earbud Headphones - Black

Rocketfish Mobile - Earbud Headphones - Black

“Rocketfish is the Best Buy house brand of audio components/accessories. When I picked these up I was getting sick of the 'pinched' sound of my CX300ii series B, or whatever name Sennheiser has attached to them. By 'pinched' I mean boosted in the wrong places of the spectrum. I don't believe in spending $500 on iems that are going to be sweated on, tossed in a gym bag and otherwise abused. Hell...” --Mach-X

CARDAS - EM5813 EAR SPEAKER IN-EAR HEADPHONES

CARDAS - EM5813 EAR SPEAKER IN-EAR HEADPHONES

Cardas Ear Speaker EM5813 In-Ear Headphones Based on the Cardas "Golden Ratio" - The Most Significant Advance in In-Ear Headphones We Have Ever Heard After 4 years of research and development encompassing every part of the human hearing system and how it relates to Ear Speaker performance, George Cardas has left no stone unturned to develop an Ear Speaker that delivers transfixing...

Rocketfish Mobile Stereo Ear Bud Headphones Black RF-MEP2

Rocketfish Mobile Stereo Ear Bud Headphones Black RF-MEP2

Enjoy your favorite tunes with these ear bud headphones that feature a neodymium magnet and 10mm drivers for great audio quality. What's Included * RocketfishTM Mobile Stereo Ear Bud Headphones * Ear buds (small, medium, large)