Rhines Custom Monitors Stage 5

Rhines Custom Monitors Stage 5

“ Intro:   I’ve listened and owned many Universal and Custom IEMs made in the US (JH Audio, Westone, Aurisonics), Asia (Tralucent, FitEar), but I realized I don’t have many European IEMs (EarSonics) or even a CIEM, at least until the name Vision Ears came up in a PM thread with Mimouille (I slightly blame you for this bro) and I saw the Vision Ears/Rhines/Compact Monitors thread. But...” --VisceriousZERO

rhines Stage CIEM

rhines Stage CIEM

Highest quality custom in-ear monitors handcrafted in Germany. Founded by Germany's first professional CIEM researcher and engineer since 1998, creator of the legendary Stage series for Compact Monitors, Felix Reinsch. The team consists of multiple active musicians, graduated audiologists and true audiophiles.

SonoCore Bryan COA-803+

SonoCore Bryan COA-803+

It’s rare to see a dual dynamic driver earphone in the sub $100 range, and that’s exactly what we will be taking a look at today. After reviewing top tiered IEM’s, I thought it would be good to take a step back and look at some budget IEM’s, tailored for all the mid-fi people wandering around on the market. The SonoCore COA-803+ is a dual dynamic driver earphone that...