Meze 11 Neo

Meze 11 Neo

“   -Introduction- I review a lot of budget earphones in the $30–$60 range. It’s not uncommon for me to review an earphone in this price range that’s lauded as a giant-killer, only to be severely disappointed in it’s lackluster performance. The 11 Neo challenges the notion that budget earphones need to be compromised in order to deliver both a dynamic listening experience and a solid...” --Cinder

Rhines Custom Monitors Stage 5

Rhines Custom Monitors Stage 5

“ Intro:   I’ve listened and owned many Universal and Custom IEMs made in the US (JH Audio, Westone, Aurisonics), Asia (Tralucent, FitEar), but I realized I don’t have many European IEMs (EarSonics) or even a CIEM, at least until the name Vision Ears came up in a PM thread with Mimouille (I slightly blame you for this bro) and I saw the Vision Ears/Rhines/Compact Monitors thread. But...” --VisceriousZERO

Meze 12 Classics

Meze 12 Classics

The latest in the Classics series, the Meze 12 doesn’t reveal itself immediately. The walnut wood housing changes, slightly, over time in tone and contrast. Its mystery isn’t quick to vanish. The signature sound of a Meze, on the other hand, is and will be unchanged.

rhines Stage CIEM

rhines Stage CIEM

Highest quality custom in-ear monitors handcrafted in Germany. Founded by Germany's first professional CIEM researcher and engineer since 1998, creator of the legendary Stage series for Compact Monitors, Felix Reinsch. The team consists of multiple active musicians, graduated audiologists and true audiophiles.

Meze Deco 11

Meze Deco 11

Furthering our pursuit for pure expression through design we are proudly introducing the Meze 11 Deco earphones as a stylish yet practical device. It's more than an electronic gadget. It's your next favorite accessory. Elegant handcrafted beech wood enclosure reproducing crisp but warm, natural sound and a microphone on the flexible, non-tangle cord make this not only a performant...