Rhines Custom Monitors Stage 5

Rhines Custom Monitors Stage 5

“ Intro:   I’ve listened and owned many Universal and Custom IEMs made in the US (JH Audio, Westone, Aurisonics), Asia (Tralucent, FitEar), but I realized I don’t have many European IEMs (EarSonics) or even a CIEM, at least until the name Vision Ears came up in a PM thread with Mimouille (I slightly blame you for this bro) and I saw the Vision Ears/Rhines/Compact Monitors thread. But...” --VisceriousZERO

Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones

Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones

“I should have write this review an year back, but somehow could not. Anyways better late than never.   This was my first purchase of HK earbuds. Though I own several earbuds now.   Pros: Build quality, decent sound   Concerns:  Oh man, I could never keep it in ear for more than 20 minutes. They keep popping out of the ear for every 10 to 20 minutes. Pissed enough I...” --gprs007

rhines Stage CIEM

rhines Stage CIEM

Highest quality custom in-ear monitors handcrafted in Germany. Founded by Germany's first professional CIEM researcher and engineer since 1998, creator of the legendary Stage series for Compact Monitors, Felix Reinsch. The team consists of multiple active musicians, graduated audiologists and true audiophiles.

Harman Kardon 720 Noise Isolating Earphones (White)

Harman Kardon 720 Noise Isolating Earphones (White)

The Harman Kardon EP 720 earphones gives you excellent sound and blocks out outside sounds.

Harman Kardon 710 Noise Isolating Earphones (White)

Harman Kardon 710 Noise Isolating Earphones (White)

The Harman Kardon EP 710 in ear earphone provides excellent sound and is desgined to block out ambient sounds.

Harman Kardon 730 Noise Isolating Earphones (White)

Harman Kardon 730 Noise Isolating Earphones (White)

The Harman kardon EP 730 earphone gives you excellent sound, blocks ambient sounds, and has an inline volume control and bass boast.

Harman Kardon 720 Noise Isolating Earphones (Black)

Harman Kardon 720 Noise Isolating Earphones (Black)