Rhines Custom Monitors Stage 5

Rhines Custom Monitors Stage 5

“ Intro:   I’ve listened and owned many Universal and Custom IEMs made in the US (JH Audio, Westone, Aurisonics), Asia (Tralucent, FitEar), but I realized I don’t have many European IEMs (EarSonics) or even a CIEM, at least until the name Vision Ears came up in a PM thread with Mimouille (I slightly blame you for this bro) and I saw the Vision Ears/Rhines/Compact Monitors thread. But...” --VisceriousZERO

FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors

FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors

The diaphragm is the heart of sound production for FiiO EX1 in-ear monitor, determining the sound quality to a great extent. Utilizing titanium, a material that is light weight with high sound conduction speed, yet several times stiffer than steel, we have been able to design a full range dynamic driver around this material, pushing breakup frequency above the audible range, thus ensuring clear...

rhines Stage CIEM

rhines Stage CIEM

Highest quality custom in-ear monitors handcrafted in Germany. Founded by Germany's first professional CIEM researcher and engineer since 1998, creator of the legendary Stage series for Compact Monitors, Felix Reinsch. The team consists of multiple active musicians, graduated audiologists and true audiophiles.