Rhines Custom Monitors Stage 5

Rhines Custom Monitors Stage 5

“ Intro:   I’ve listened and owned many Universal and Custom IEMs made in the US (JH Audio, Westone, Aurisonics), Asia (Tralucent, FitEar), but I realized I don’t have many European IEMs (EarSonics) or even a CIEM, at least until the name Vision Ears came up in a PM thread with Mimouille (I slightly blame you for this bro) and I saw the Vision Ears/Rhines/Compact Monitors thread. But...” --VisceriousZERO

rhines Stage CIEM

rhines Stage CIEM

Highest quality custom in-ear monitors handcrafted in Germany. Founded by Germany's first professional CIEM researcher and engineer since 1998, creator of the legendary Stage series for Compact Monitors, Felix Reinsch. The team consists of multiple active musicians, graduated audiologists and true audiophiles.

Degauss Labs Dual Drivers

Degauss Labs Dual Drivers

The 'love at first site' Degauss Labs Dual Drivers are our most natural, realistic sounding earphones, ever. Now you can take true stunning sound with you, wherever you go. Lows, mids, and highs are distinct and defined for accurate reproduction of all the details of your music. The metal dual driver housing are designed to fit your ear perfectly and isolate sound to produce a...