Rhapsodio RDB+ 2v1

Rhapsodio RDB+ 2v1

Rhapsodio RD3 Hi-Fi Grade Dynamic In-Ear Monitor

Rhapsodio RD3 Hi-Fi Grade Dynamic In-Ear Monitor

RD3 features a carbon-fiber diaphragm, unique UltraMag driver technology, and rigid metal housing. It delivers not only high fidelity, distortion-free sound, but also the music enjoyment loved by every music enthusiast.

SonoCore Bryan COA-803+

SonoCore Bryan COA-803+

It’s rare to see a dual dynamic driver earphone in the sub $100 range, and that’s exactly what we will be taking a look at today. After reviewing top tiered IEM’s, I thought it would be good to take a step back and look at some budget IEM’s, tailored for all the mid-fi people wandering around on the market. The SonoCore COA-803+ is a dual dynamic driver earphone that...

Rhapsodio RDB+ Hybrid (2BA + Dynamic driver)

Rhapsodio RDB+ Hybrid (2BA + Dynamic driver)