Rhapsodio RDB+ Hybrid (2BA + Dynamic driver)

Rhapsodio RDB+ Hybrid (2BA + Dynamic driver)

Rhapsodio RDB+ 2v1

Rhapsodio RDB+ 2v1

Rhapsodio RD3 Hi-Fi Grade Dynamic In-Ear Monitor

Rhapsodio RD3 Hi-Fi Grade Dynamic In-Ear Monitor

RD3 features a carbon-fiber diaphragm, unique UltraMag driver technology, and rigid metal housing. It delivers not only high fidelity, distortion-free sound, but also the music enjoyment loved by every music enthusiast.

Q:Electronics Noise-Isolating Ear Buds with Volume Control (Silver)

Q:Electronics Noise-Isolating Ear Buds with Volume Control (Silver)

Designed to funnel pure sound clarity, the Noise-Isolating Ear Buds with in-line Volume Control, create the perfect listening experience with its snug fit padding thats suitable for all-day wear. Replace those old uncomfortable earphones youve used for so long and start listening to clear, unimpeded sound with the Noise-Isolating Ear Buds. The Volume Control gives you the ability to turn down...