Rhapsodio RDB+ Hybrid (2BA + Dynamic driver)

Rhapsodio RDB+ Hybrid (2BA + Dynamic driver)

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600 Noise-Isolating Earphones - Dark Silver

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600 Noise-Isolating Earphones - Dark Silver

Rhapsodio RD3 Hi-Fi Grade Dynamic In-Ear Monitor

Rhapsodio RD3 Hi-Fi Grade Dynamic In-Ear Monitor

“UPDATE: Added some general thoughts on the IEM compared to some TOTL IEMs at the very end.   Hi guys, after spending some time with the new IEM from Rhapsodio, I thought I would post a more formal review of my experience with the IEM. So for those who have been interested or curious about Rhapsodio, hopefully this will shed some light on what they’re all about!  ...” --Cotnijoe

Ultimate Ears 200vi Noise-Isolating Headset, Grey

Ultimate Ears 200vi Noise-Isolating Headset, Grey

“Introduction - I found these at Wal-Mart (surprisingly), and they were selling for 20 bucks, so i could not turn them down.   Design & Build - The design of these earphones are a bit plain. The earpieces have this two-tone, color of matte black and gloss gray. The cable feels very soft and pretty thick. It is not overly thick, and it does not feel cheap to me. The ear tip design is...” --zach8278

Rhapsodio RDB+ 2v1