Rhapsodio RDB+ 2v1

Rhapsodio RDB+ 2v1

Rhapsodio RDB+ Hybrid (2BA + Dynamic driver)

Rhapsodio RDB+ Hybrid (2BA + Dynamic driver)

Rhapsodio RD3 Hi-Fi Grade Dynamic In-Ear Monitor

Rhapsodio RD3 Hi-Fi Grade Dynamic In-Ear Monitor

“UPDATE: Added some general thoughts on the IEM compared to some TOTL IEMs at the very end.   Hi guys, after spending some time with the new IEM from Rhapsodio, I thought I would post a more formal review of my experience with the IEM. So for those who have been interested or curious about Rhapsodio, hopefully this will shed some light on what they’re all about!  ...” --Cotnijoe

PIG pink NOVELTY MP3 HEADPHONE EAR bud ipod earbuds NEW

PIG pink NOVELTY MP3 HEADPHONE EAR bud ipod earbuds NEW

These hilarious pink Pig earbuds are sure to get noticed. The stereo headphones fit a standard 1/8" jack and come with a plastic carrying case and two extra silcone ear tips. A fun way to accessorize your MP3 player, PDA or laptop. (Because your ears should be cool too !) Compatible with devices with a standard 3.5mm headphone socket- such as MP3 players, PDAs, portable gaming systems...

BUMBLEBEE Bee MP3 HEADPHONES EAR buds ipod earbuds NEW

BUMBLEBEE Bee MP3 HEADPHONES EAR buds ipod earbuds NEW

These hilarious Bumblebee earbuds are sure to get noticed. The stereo headphones fit a standard 1/8" jack and come with a plastic carrying case and two extra silcone ear tips. A fun way to accessorize your MP3 player, PDA or laptop. (Because your ears should be cool too !) Compatible with devices with a standard 3.5mm headphone socket- such as MP3 players, PDAs, portable gaming...