Genius GHP-i200 20Hz~20KHz Earbud Headphones

Genius GHP-i200 20Hz~20KHz Earbud Headphones

Genius GHP-i200 Stylish In-Earphones for iPod. Excellent Sound Performance in a Stylish Design. The stylish GHP-i200 in-earphones from Genius provide the most comfortable wearing comfort with three sizes of ear cushions. Featured with a miniaturized, advanced-technology 9mm driver, GHP-i200 delivers an immersive listening experience while jogging, exercising, or taking a trip. GHP-i200 delivers...

Rhapsodio RD3 Hi-Fi Grade Dynamic In-Ear Monitor

Rhapsodio RD3 Hi-Fi Grade Dynamic In-Ear Monitor

RD3 features a carbon-fiber diaphragm, unique UltraMag driver technology, and rigid metal housing. It delivers not only high fidelity, distortion-free sound, but also the music enjoyment loved by every music enthusiast.

Rhapsodio RDB+ 2v1

Rhapsodio RDB+ 2v1

Rhapsodio RDB+ Hybrid (2BA + Dynamic driver)

Rhapsodio RDB+ Hybrid (2BA + Dynamic driver)