ZERO AUDIO-ear stereo headphone carbo Basso ZH-DX210-CB

ZERO AUDIO-ear stereo headphone carbo Basso ZH-DX210-CB

“Hello all in Head Fi community. This is my first ever review in this forum.I am not an expert in reviewing so I will only use very simple term or definition to convey my message. I just received the Basso yesterday so obviously it is not in fully burn in state. Nevertheless the sound produced out of box is good enough for me to make a short review and some comparison with my other bass heavy...” --AzimAkbar

RedGiant A03 Ossicle Dual Driver In-Ear Headphones with Remote

RedGiant A03 Ossicle Dual Driver In-Ear Headphones with Remote

“ ****The following is riddled with hyperbole and flowery, long-winded writing; if you’re not interested in any of these things, please skip to the SUMMARY section, or close down your internet browser, slam your mouse down in disgust, and curse me. Also, the pictures are again taken with a sub-par camera, as my camera has been undergoing numerous maintenance changes.     What is...” --tomscy2000

RedGiant A04 Incus Solid Metal In-Ear Headphones

RedGiant A04 Incus Solid Metal In-Ear Headphones

Durable construction and a powerful sound signature make the Incus a perfect choice for your daily use in-ear headphone. A solid cast zinc-alloy shell directs the energy from the tuned 12mm drivers into producing thick, rich bass instead of flexing or vibrating the housing. The solid build and sound quality offered by the Incus make it a go-to tool worthy of even the most discerning audio...

RedGiant A00 Malleus Solid Metal In-Ear Headphones

RedGiant A00 Malleus Solid Metal In-Ear Headphones

“ At around $65 USD (but also priced just over $40 USD in Taiwan), the entry-level Malleus is an economic tour-de-force. It does come with a much sparser set of accessories than the A03, with no felt carry case, no extreme bass-sealing tips or silicone elastomer rings (according to RedGiant, both may be included in future revisions), but it doesn’t mean RedGiant skimped on the Malleus.  ...” --tomscy2000