Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEM

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEM

“   I feel obligated to share out-of-the-gate that I am no CIEM expert! As a matter of fact, I don't even particularly enjoy IEMs - I love over-ear or on-ear headphones. That said: Experiencing JH Audio's JH-13 Pro (now Freqphase) IEMs at Canjam 2009 was nothing short of a revelation for me. As a matter of fact, the experience was so far from anything I had to compare it with that I ended...” --mikemercer

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Universal IEM

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Universal IEM

“Here's my video review of the universal Roxanne, kindly loaned to me by Jerry Harvey.     Notes: The tips I was using were given to me and are called SpinFit. I don't know of anyone selling them at present, but Jerry Harvey has said he is going to look into making them available. ” --Currawong

RedGiant A03 Ossicle Dual Driver In-Ear Headphones with Remote

RedGiant A03 Ossicle Dual Driver In-Ear Headphones with Remote

“ ****The following is riddled with hyperbole and flowery, long-winded writing; if you’re not interested in any of these things, please skip to the SUMMARY section, or close down your internet browser, slam your mouse down in disgust, and curse me. Also, the pictures are again taken with a sub-par camera, as my camera has been undergoing numerous maintenance changes.     What is...” --tomscy2000

RedGiant A00 Malleus Solid Metal In-Ear Headphones

RedGiant A00 Malleus Solid Metal In-Ear Headphones

“ At around $65 USD (but also priced just over $40 USD in Taiwan), the entry-level Malleus is an economic tour-de-force. It does come with a much sparser set of accessories than the A03, with no felt carry case, no extreme bass-sealing tips or silicone elastomer rings (according to RedGiant, both may be included in future revisions), but it doesn’t mean RedGiant skimped on the Malleus.  ...” --tomscy2000

RedGiant A04 Incus Solid Metal In-Ear Headphones

RedGiant A04 Incus Solid Metal In-Ear Headphones

Durable construction and a powerful sound signature make the Incus a perfect choice for your daily use in-ear headphone. A solid cast zinc-alloy shell directs the energy from the tuned 12mm drivers into producing thick, rich bass instead of flexing or vibrating the housing. The solid build and sound quality offered by the Incus make it a go-to tool worthy of even the most discerning audio...