Razer Hammerhead Pro In-Ear PC and Music Headset

Razer Hammerhead Pro In-Ear PC and Music Headset

“First off.. Read this if you are interested in buying a pair of fairly-cheap, Beats replacement products. Otherwise, go look for something else.   My friend bought this in a store a few months back and i plan on reviewing them just now... I've used this earbuds lots of times and i've finally got the time to review them.     Fit: The fit is very good for me, you can push it up...” --PeeTzz74

AWEI ES-Q5 Headphones Earphone Earbuds for iPhone3G/4/4S, White

AWEI ES-Q5 Headphones Earphone Earbuds for iPhone3G/4/4S, White

“   I bought these from an Ebay seller for 6.98 USD after reading good reviews online, and on the Head-Fi forums, but found no official review, so I'll add my thoughts. I was looking for an above average set of in-ear phones that offered good value for under 20 USD. They met my needs and I would buy them again for the same price, however, they only lasted 3 months of normal gentle...” --CEddy10165

ProTone m100 In-Ear Earphones (Black)

ProTone m100 In-Ear Earphones (Black)

Rich, full bodied sound enhanced by ProBass™ Technology. Interchangeable ear plugs in 3 sizes for comfortable fit. Lightweight for listeners on the move. In-The-Ear Secure Fit for Optimal Performance. Noise isolation is maximized while comfort & fit are uncompromised. Deeply enhanced bass specifically engineered for digital players. Providing greater sound output and a more accurate...

Razer m100 Pro/Solutions Protone In-Ear Earphones - White

Razer m100 Pro/Solutions Protone In-Ear Earphones - White

Rich, full bodied sound enhanced by ProBass™ Technology. Interchangeable ear plugs in 3 sizes for comfortable fit. Lightweight for listeners on the move. In-The-Ear secure fit for optimal performance. Noise isolation is maximized while comfort & fit are uncompromised. Deeply enhanced bass specifically engineered for digital players. Providing greater sound output and a more accurate...