Razer Hammerhead Pro In-Ear PC and Music Headset

Razer Hammerhead Pro In-Ear PC and Music Headset

“First off.. Read this if you are interested in buying a pair of fairly-cheap, Beats replacement products. Otherwise, go look for something else.   My friend bought this in a store a few months back and i plan on reviewing them just now... I've used this earbuds lots of times and i've finally got the time to review them.     Fit: The fit is very good for me, you can push it up...” --PeeTzz74

Munitio Call of Duty COD MW3 Special Edition 9mm Earphones With In-Line-Mic MW3 B-MW3-002 Billets

“This is my first review on headfi. I recently joined and although I love headphones and music, I don't have much technical knowledge. I was looking for a good pair of earbuds to use with my cellphone, as well as during workouts etc. This one fit my needs perfectly, had great reviews on amazon and wasn't very expensive. The package includes a carrying pouch, earpieces (S, M, L), earhooks ...” --sonomics

ProTone m100 In-Ear Earphones (Black)

ProTone m100 In-Ear Earphones (Black)

Rich, full bodied sound enhanced by ProBass™ Technology. Interchangeable ear plugs in 3 sizes for comfortable fit. Lightweight for listeners on the move. In-The-Ear Secure Fit for Optimal Performance. Noise isolation is maximized while comfort & fit are uncompromised. Deeply enhanced bass specifically engineered for digital players. Providing greater sound output and a more accurate...

Munitio SITi S Nine Millimeter Earphones - Dark Silver

Munitio SITi S Nine Millimeter Earphones - Dark Silver

“ These seem to have fallen out of favor in the last few months.  I don't know why.  Maybe it's because they're not "audiophile" level gear.  I mean, it works out in my favor because I got them on the cheap, but it's kind of sad for Munitio.  I want to sing their praises from the rooftops personally. I would have been happy to have paid full price, and maybe a little...” --benzoylmethyl

Razer m100 Pro/Solutions Protone In-Ear Earphones - White

Razer m100 Pro/Solutions Protone In-Ear Earphones - White

Rich, full bodied sound enhanced by ProBass™ Technology. Interchangeable ear plugs in 3 sizes for comfortable fit. Lightweight for listeners on the move. In-The-Ear secure fit for optimal performance. Noise isolation is maximized while comfort & fit are uncompromised. Deeply enhanced bass specifically engineered for digital players. Providing greater sound output and a more accurate...