DITA Audio The Answer

DITA Audio The Answer

“Before we begin, the unit that i have was purchased with my own money. I have used it almost everyday for about 7-8 months, done comparisons to many other top of the line custom in ear monitor demo units (yes, I acknowledge that they probably wouldn't sound as good as the actual custom iem), and thus come to the conclusions that I have on what is, in my opinion, one of the finest earphones in...” --WCDchee

DITA Audio The Answer (Truth Edition)

DITA Audio The Answer (Truth Edition)

ProTone m100 In-Ear Earphones (Black)

ProTone m100 In-Ear Earphones (Black)

Rich, full bodied sound enhanced by ProBass™ Technology. Interchangeable ear plugs in 3 sizes for comfortable fit. Lightweight for listeners on the move. In-The-Ear Secure Fit for Optimal Performance. Noise isolation is maximized while comfort & fit are uncompromised. Deeply enhanced bass specifically engineered for digital players. Providing greater sound output and a more accurate...

Razer Hammerhead Pro In-Ear PC and Music Headset

Razer Hammerhead Pro In-Ear PC and Music Headset

“First off.. Read this if you are interested in buying a pair of fairly-cheap, Beats replacement products. Otherwise, go look for something else.   My friend bought this in a store a few months back and i plan on reviewing them just now... I've used this earbuds lots of times and i've finally got the time to review them.     Fit: The fit is very good for me, you can push it up...” --PeeTzz74

Razer m100 Pro/Solutions Protone In-Ear Earphones - White

Razer m100 Pro/Solutions Protone In-Ear Earphones - White

Rich, full bodied sound enhanced by ProBass™ Technology. Interchangeable ear plugs in 3 sizes for comfortable fit. Lightweight for listeners on the move. In-The-Ear secure fit for optimal performance. Noise isolation is maximized while comfort & fit are uncompromised. Deeply enhanced bass specifically engineered for digital players. Providing greater sound output and a more accurate...