DITA Audio The Answer

DITA Audio The Answer

DITA Audio The Answer (Truth Edition)

DITA Audio The Answer (Truth Edition)

In Ear iPhone Headphones with Microphone and Play/Pause Button in Aluminum on White

The UM1 is a single balanced armature driver universal-fit earphone offering excellent sound at an entry-level price. With comfortable Comply tips, the UM1 provides hours of fatigue free listening with up to 25 dB of ambient noise reduction. The UM1 is the perfect entry-level earpiece for performing and personal listening. Equipped with a durable 50" stereo "Y" cord and a 3.5mm...