Tweaked Natural v3

Tweaked Natural v3

“I was looking for a secondary pair of phone-ready (mic'd) in-ear headphones too keep in my bag, since I have a tendency to leave my Shure set wherever I last used them.  I've been hearing ads for the Tweaked Audio products on several of my podcasts, and with the promo codes, free shipping, and (relatively) low prices, I decided to give them a shot.   I'm a fan of wood color and...” --Justinicus

Apple iPod Nano 3rd Generation Premium Noise-Canceling Ear Buds from Radius (Black)

Atomic Strap is made of the same material as the iPod Nano, for the most seamless appearance. The soft strap rests gently on the back of your neck, bringing the ear pieces in perfect reach. Outfit your Nano in the skin that suits you and attach it to the base of the strap. Sound Design Atomic Strap shares the same ear pieces as Atomic Bass. The unique design creates the perfect acoustic...

Apple iPod Nano 3rd Generation Premium Noise-Canceling Ear Buds from Radius (Cobalt Blue)

Apple iPod Nano 3rd Generation Radius Color Aluminum radHeadphones is a Premium Stereo Noise-Reducing Ear buds that has a unique colorful metallic body with silicon ear buds. The Silicon ear buds comes with three different sizes (Small, Medium and Large) that fits smoothly inside your ears, allowing you to enjoy your music while reducing unnecessary noise around you. Ear Bud is slightly tilted...