EB92 In-Ear MicroFit Monitors

EB92 In-Ear MicroFit Monitors

“NOTE: THIS MAY ALSO BE REFERRED TO AS THE KICKER PHENOM.  THE PART NUMBER SHOWN FOR THE KICKER PHENOM PHONES I HAVE IS EB92S   As I contemplated giving these a go, I became aware that there was one thing that I wasn't too thrilled about.  No mic or controls.  I am a person constantly on the go, so most of my listening doesn't get done off of my Fiio amp, but just straight...” --MadMusicJunkie

Apple iPod Nano 3rd Generation Premium Noise-Canceling Ear Buds from Radius (Cobalt Blue)

Apple iPod Nano 3rd Generation Radius Color Aluminum radHeadphones is a Premium Stereo Noise-Reducing Ear buds that has a unique colorful metallic body with silicon ear buds. The Silicon ear buds comes with three different sizes (Small, Medium and Large) that fits smoothly inside your ears, allowing you to enjoy your music while reducing unnecessary noise around you. Ear Bud is slightly tilted...

Apple iPod Nano 3rd Generation Premium Noise-Canceling Ear Buds from Radius (Black)

Atomic Strap is made of the same material as the iPod Nano, for the most seamless appearance. The soft strap rests gently on the back of your neck, bringing the ear pieces in perfect reach. Outfit your Nano in the skin that suits you and attach it to the base of the strap. Sound Design Atomic Strap shares the same ear pieces as Atomic Bass. The unique design creates the perfect acoustic...