Radius Atomic Bass 2

Radius Atomic Bass 2

“ these are buy far the highest value IEMs i have ever seen in my life. for $30 you get a full metal, very comfortable, great sounding pair of earbuds that can't be beat, even by beats (ha). when i bought these i was deciding between these and the (i forget the exact name) double x iems, you know the red ones that are supposed to have great base. from what i heard these two were comparable, but...” --Itskewl42

Westone UM Pro 30

Westone UM Pro 30

Westone Um Pro 50 Clear Earbuds

Westone Um Pro 50 Clear Earbuds

“Introduction – Westone separate their universal range of iems into two categories, the consumer W series and the more professionally orientated UM Pro series that were designed for use during live performances. This is a very different usage case scenario than something like a studio monitor, and as such, the UM line pursue a more powerful, less fatiguing sound that is designed to be listened...” --ryanjsoo

Westone UM2 stage monitors

Westone UM2 stage monitors

“ Disclaimer I bought these about 3 years ago, used them a lot and got to "know" them well. The (sort of a) good thing is: They still perform as good as they did when I first tried them on. But that was not too good. Back then I felt disenchanted: they somehow sounded unimpressive, which left me confused. I mean, I based my decision to buy the most expensive earphones I had ever owned solely...” --Checkbox G

Westone ES3X

Westone ES3X

Westone triple balanced armature driver 3-way passive crossover custom. 1 High, 1 Mid, and 1 Low drivers.

Westone - UM2 Monitor with Removable Cable Earphone - Blue - FREE Monitor Vault

Westone - UM2 Monitor with Removable Cable Earphone - Blue - FREE Monitor Vault

Westone UM2 with Replaceable Cables Made in USA

Westone UM2 with Replaceable Cables Made in USA

Westone UM3X / 3X - True Triple Armature Drivers In-ear Monitor Professional Earphone

“ Just got the UM3x (with removable cable) purchased from the Gear Lab and sent direct from Westone after selling my UM2's and Triple Fi' 10's. Here are some detailed un-boxing pics (including pics of the UM3x in my ears), and then some initial first impressions after 4 hours of use and comparisons to the UM2 and UE Triple.Fi 10.      ...” --willyc32

Westone UM3x

Westone UM3x

“To keep it short..try him with a cowon d2., another neutral sounding source..u will be surprised how it sounds” --hifimanrookie

Westone Elite Series ES60

Westone Elite Series ES60

“ Before I start my write-up, I would like to Thank Westone for providing me with a review sample of their flagship ES60 CIEM in exchange for my honest opinion.   Product page: http://www.westoneaudio.com/index.php/products/custom-series/es60-in-ear-monitor.html   As I bonus, I will also cover in my review Westone new Ultra-thin balanced cable (THIS), and TRU hearing protection...” --twister6