Radius Atomic Bass 2

Radius Atomic Bass 2

“ these are buy far the highest value IEMs i have ever seen in my life. for $30 you get a full metal, very comfortable, great sounding pair of earbuds that can't be beat, even by beats (ha). when i bought these i was deciding between these and the (i forget the exact name) double x iems, you know the red ones that are supposed to have great base. from what i heard these two were comparable, but...” --Itskewl42

Westone UM Pro 30

Westone UM Pro 30

Westone ES50

Westone ES50

The Westone ES50, designed by musicians for musicians, is the premium in-ear monitor for live stage performances or for the serious audiophile. The ES50’s purity of sound penetrates your entire being; five masterfully tuned balanced armature drivers satisfy even the most critical ear. The proprietary flex-canal body makes this and all ES musicians’ monitors the most comfortable...

Westone ES 5

Westone ES 5

“ Westone ES5 Disclaimer:  This review is just a reflection of my opinions and experience.   Specifications: Sensitivity: 120 dB SPL/mW Frequency response: 8 Hz - 20 kHz Impedance: 20 ohm Speaker Technology: Five balanced armature drivers with a passive three-way crossover Features : Replaceable cable, one year parts and labor warranty on internal components, 25 dB...” --Tronz

Westone 4 True-Fit Earphones

Westone 4 True-Fit Earphones

“I bought these as an upgrade from the W3, which while extremely fun, I soon became disappointed in, due to mid bass bleed into the midrange.  This caused vocals to become too chesty and distortion rock guitar notes too rounded instead of hard edged.  Enter the W4.   Fit and Isolation:  Westone 4 is extremely comfortable.  I love their size and weight.  They only...” --shotgunshane

Westone Um Pro 50 Clear Earbuds

Westone Um Pro 50 Clear Earbuds

“Review of the Westone UMPro50 + iFi iDSD Nano Pairing Intro I hereby declare that the review as it is , is honest and unbiased . In Ear Monitor Westone UM Pro 50 Signature Series [S$999] - 5 Balanced Armature - 3 Way Crossover - Westone’s Stock Cables & Tips - Designed and Made in USA Digital Analogue Converter AMR iFi iDSD Nano [S$250] - Burr Brown Texas Instrument...” --potatoe94

Westone Elite Series ES60

Westone Elite Series ES60

6-driver balanced armature with passive 3-way crossover, acrylic body with Flex Canal (to ensure maximum comfort and sound quality, the body can also be re-molded if necessary), dual bore, MMCX connector type, 118 dB @ 1mW sensitivity, 8 Hz - 20 kHz freq. response, 46 Ohms nominal impedance, 25 dB passive noise attenuation

Westone UM3x

Westone UM3x

“To keep it short..try him with a cowon d2., another neutral sounding source..u will be surprised how it sounds” --hifimanrookie

Westone UM 56

Westone UM 56

Westone UM3X / 3X - True Triple Armature Drivers In-ear Monitor Professional Earphone

“ Just got the UM3x (with removable cable) purchased from the Gear Lab and sent direct from Westone after selling my UM2's and Triple Fi' 10's. Here are some detailed un-boxing pics (including pics of the UM3x in my ears), and then some initial first impressions after 4 hours of use and comparisons to the UM2 and UE Triple.Fi 10.      ...” --willyc32