Radius Atomic Bass 2

Radius Atomic Bass 2

“ these are buy far the highest value IEMs i have ever seen in my life. for $30 you get a full metal, very comfortable, great sounding pair of earbuds that can't be beat, even by beats (ha). when i bought these i was deciding between these and the (i forget the exact name) double x iems, you know the red ones that are supposed to have great base. from what i heard these two were comparable, but...” --Itskewl42

HiSoundAudio Wooduo 2

HiSoundAudio Wooduo 2

“These headphones have powerful bass (comes with a lot of ommph) which is good and lets honest if your interested in these earphones main reason will be for the bass    For listening to music such as Pop and dubstep these are very good as the beat/bass just comes alive. For rock I found them good but not excellent. For classical and new age music its OK I found them a...” --butter30

Hisoundaudio HSA-AD1 in-ear dual hybrid in-ear monitor with microphone and remote

“ At the time of the review, the Hisoundaudio HSA-AD1 was was on sale on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to their listing of the product:   http://penonaudio.com/Hisoundaudio-HSA-AD1   Introduction Here we go, another hybrid in-ear hitting the market!   Have you noticed a theme here? It seems like all the sudden there’s an explosion of these things, and truth be told...” --Hisoundfi

Radius HP TWF 11r

Radius HP TWF 11r

“note: I am a noob and very inexperienced when it comes to audio. The following is not really a review but an extended comment... --- As soon as I read Shigzeo's review of these, I knew these might just be the phones for me. I was a bit worried about the fit since I have alien ears, and no IEM has ever been completely comfortable for me. Although it's not too comfortable wearing them like you're...” --rymd

Hisoundaudio HA-2

Hisoundaudio HA-2

“       Preamble: HiSoundAudio (http://www.hisoundaudio.com/en/index.asp, not up to date) is a Chinese audio company, known for their in-ears and audio players. Besides their new DAP, they are also about to come out with a new in-ear model. Having talked to Jack from HiSoundAudio, he said that they are extremely confident about their upcoming single-BA in-ear which is...” --HiFiChris

Apple iPod Nano 3rd Generation Premium Noise-Canceling Ear Buds from Radius (Green)

Apple iPod Nano 3rd Generation Radius Color Aluminum radHeadphones is a Premium Stereo Noise-Reducing Ear buds that has a unique colorful metallic body with silicon ear buds. The Silicon ear buds comes with three different sizes (Small, Medium and Large) that fits smoothly inside your ears, allowing you to enjoy your music while reducing unnecessary noise around you. Ear Bud is slightly tilted...

Premium Noise-Canceling Ear Buds from Radius (Black)

Premium Noise-Canceling Ear Buds from Radius (Black)

Noise Canceling radHeadphones is a Premium Stereo Noise-Reducing Ear buds that has a unique colorful metallic body with silicon ear buds. The Silicon ear buds comes with three different sizes (Small, Medium and Large) that fits smoothly inside your ears, allowing you to enjoy your music while reducing unnecessary noise around you. Ear buds comes with the 3.5mm plug extension. This stylish ear...

Radius RK-CA511K Atomic Bass Aluminum Earphones with In-Line Microphone for iPhone (Black)

Japanese designed Radius Earphones deliver the highest level of sound quality, superior construction, unrivaled comfort and unparalleled style. The ultra-light weight aluminum earphones are designed to fit comfortably in the ear and are as functional as they are fashionable.

HiSoundAudio E212

HiSoundAudio E212

“I am a Grado fan. More precisely, I am a Grado modder. Everything I listen to is tinkered with, and woodied….Needless to say, I favor a bright sound signature, open-backs and am not very into IEMs. For all of my listening I use my FiiO X5 on low gain, loaded with 16/44 FLAC files. IEMs are a necessary evil in an occasionally noisy world, but given I have oddly shaped ear canals (thanks to a...” --fleasbaby

HiSoundAudio PAA-1

HiSoundAudio PAA-1

“ Disclaimer: Rather than being an audiophile like most of the members here, I consider myself to be just an enthusiast consumer. I have very limited experience with headphones and anyone looking at my current review should be aware of that.   The PAA-1's are my first decent earphones. Despite being entry-level if judged by price and appearance alone, the sound they produce is good and...” --horizon21