DITA Audio The Answer

DITA Audio The Answer

DITA Audio The Answer (Truth Edition)

DITA Audio The Answer (Truth Edition)

Radiopaq Custom Tuned Jazz Earphones

Radiopaq Custom Tuned Jazz Earphones

Radiopaq invented the concept of Intelligent Audio - a unique approach to the design and manufacture of a range of audio products based on a passion for music and a desire to replicate as faithfully as possible the sound that the composer or artist wanted you to hear. The four different genres The four different genres This is not an easy feat to accomplish - too often, convenience takes...

Radiopaq Custom Tuned Pop Earphones

Radiopaq Custom Tuned Pop Earphones

Strong vocal range supported with crisp audio reproduction balanced with 30% more detailed mid range The Intelligent Audio range instantly increases the sound quality of your favourite tracks! Radiopaq was formed in October 2007 with the aim of delivering fantastic internet media and radio content from around the world through both a website and an physical internet media device. Radiopaq want...