Grado GR10 In-ear Headphones

Grado GR10 In-ear Headphones

ClarityOne

ClarityOne

“To all interested in ClarityOne Audio earbuds I say beware. I bought these headphones from airmiles (a licensed seller at the time) last summer. I loved the headphones and I commend the company for the quality of the audio that they produce. In my opinion they were pretty amazing. But then winter struck. I live in Canada, and incidentally the same city that the "Head Office" for Clarity One...” --bruddah

GR10 - In Ear Series Hi Performance Sound Isolating Moving Armature Earphones

GR10 - In Ear Series Hi Performance Sound Isolating Moving Armature Earphones

Learning never ends and the GR10 is a result of a constant desire to look at designs and materials and improve upon them. Improvements upon the single armature design found in the GR8 are now in the GR10. A higher level of precision and new materials allows for the performance of the GR10 to add frequency extension in both the higher and lower ranges as well as lowering distortion. A...