ClarityOne

ClarityOne

“To all interested in ClarityOne Audio earbuds I say beware. I bought these headphones from airmiles (a licensed seller at the time) last summer. I loved the headphones and I commend the company for the quality of the audio that they produce. In my opinion they were pretty amazing. But then winter struck. I live in Canada, and incidentally the same city that the "Head Office" for Clarity One...” --bruddah

Alclair Curve

Alclair Curve

Alclair’s stunning sound and quality is now available in a universal monitor. The Alclair Curve is a two-way dual driver design that gives you the same great features of custom in-ear monitors like detachable cables for easy replacement. The Curve fits nearly every ear and sounds fantastic on every source. The modern curve design allows for ultimate comfort even over long term use and...

Alclair RSM Custom In Ear Monitor

Alclair RSM Custom In Ear Monitor

The RSM custom in ear monitor is a four-driver, three-way design with 2 woofers, 1 mid-range, and 1 tweeter. It has the power and presence to handle any stage, and the clarity and detail to enjoy while on the bus, plane or easy chair.