Sleek Audio CT7

Sleek Audio CT7

Polk Audio AM5109-A In-ear Headphones

Polk Audio AM5109-A In-ear Headphones

“ I bought these and a pair of AF45s on and immediately put the Af45s back in the box after hearing these. I bought a pair of NAD viso50's and find these are much more versatile and forgiving when paired with varied sources. Whereas the Polks sound very pleasant when paired with laptop, streaming spotify premium from my HTC M8 or even save me battery life while sounding just as good through the...” --ToastedWaffles

Sleek Audio CT6

Sleek Audio CT6

The Sleek Audio custom audio division has taken the groundbreaking audio technology of the SA6 and created custom earphones that offer unprecedented comfort, sound quality, and ESC (Environmental Sound Control). These are also the first and only true wireless custom earphones when paired with our Kleer, CD quality, lossless wireless system.