Rhines Custom Monitors Stage 5

Rhines Custom Monitors Stage 5

“ Intro:   I’ve listened and owned many Universal and Custom IEMs made in the US (JH Audio, Westone, Aurisonics), Asia (Tralucent, FitEar), but I realized I don’t have many European IEMs (EarSonics) or even a CIEM, at least until the name Vision Ears came up in a PM thread with Mimouille (I slightly blame you for this bro) and I saw the Vision Ears/Rhines/Compact Monitors thread. But...” --VisceriousZERO

Polk Audio AM5109-A In-ear Headphones

Polk Audio AM5109-A In-ear Headphones

Polk Nue Voe In-Ear Headphones Authentic sound, personal style. Nue Voe headphones, part of the Polk Heritage Series, combine serious audiophile performance with stand-out style, for headphones that make a statement about what’s personally important to you. Because audio performance is our benchmark, Polk has re-engineered what a headphone can do. We’ve expanded the limits of the...

rhines Stage CIEM

rhines Stage CIEM

Highest quality custom in-ear monitors handcrafted in Germany. Founded by Germany's first professional CIEM researcher and engineer since 1998, creator of the legendary Stage series for Compact Monitors, Felix Reinsch. The team consists of multiple active musicians, graduated audiologists and true audiophiles.