Fostex Te-05 Dynamic In-ear Headphones

Audio Technica Ath-im70 Dual Symphonic Drivers In-ear Headphones

Audio Technica Ath-im70 Dual Symphonic Drivers In-ear Headphones

Polk Audio AM5109-A In-ear Headphones

Polk Audio AM5109-A In-ear Headphones

“ I bought these and a pair of AF45s on and immediately put the Af45s back in the box after hearing these. I bought a pair of NAD viso50's and find these are much more versatile and forgiving when paired with varied sources. Whereas the Polks sound very pleasant when paired with laptop, streaming spotify premium from my HTC M8 or even save me battery life while sounding just as good through the...” --ToastedWaffles