DITA Audio The Answer (Truth Edition)

DITA Audio The Answer (Truth Edition)

DITA Audio The Answer

DITA Audio The Answer

“Before I start my review, I wold like to Thank Penon Audio for providing me with a review loaner of DITA Audio The Answer headphones in exchange for my honest opinion.   I tested and reviewed a lot of different headphones, everything from a budget $15 to a premium $1500. Regardless of the price, every review raises a Question if my journey in search of that ONE special headphone...” --twister6

Polk Audio AM5109-A In-ear Headphones

Polk Audio AM5109-A In-ear Headphones

Polk Nue Voe In-Ear Headphones Authentic sound, personal style. Nue Voe headphones, part of the Polk Heritage Series, combine serious audiophile performance with stand-out style, for headphones that make a statement about what’s personally important to you. Because audio performance is our benchmark, Polk has re-engineered what a headphone can do. We’ve expanded the limits of the...