JVC HA-FX101

JVC HA-FX101

“When I received these earbuds I was not expecting much. I read reviews on the FX1X and FX3X, and both were laced with caveats. The few posts I found on the 101s said (more or less) that they were the least riddled with problems from the XX product line. In the end, I purchased them on a whim to have a pair of "fun" iems. First Impressions: The packaging is a royal pain to open. It's nigh...” --adevriesc

JVC HA-FX850

JVC HA-FX850

Type: Dynamic Frequency: 6Hz ~ 45,000 Hz Impedance: 16Ω / Output: 106dB/1mW Cord: 1.2m, φ3.5 24 mm gold-plated stereo mini plug

JVC HP FX500

JVC HP FX500

JVC has released its cool and stylish wooden earphones HP-FX500 which delivers excellent sound quality and appropriately absorbs excessive vibration thanks to the use of a wood dome diaphragm manufactured by thinning a birch material into a dome shape.

JVC HA-FX800 Stereo In-Ear Headphones

JVC HA-FX800 Stereo In-Ear Headphones

Greater size of the wooden diaphragm within the ø10mm driver compared to the FX700 6~26000Hz frequency range 16Ω impedance 104dB / 1mW sensitivity 200mW maximum input power Longer 1.2m and of higher quality 4N OFC cable with gold-plated ø3.5mm mini-jack 9.6g (without cable)

JVC HA-FXD80

JVC HA-FXD80

“ Background I'm not sure where to start with these. My last pair of IEM's were the Vsonic GR06's and they were some fantastic $60 IEM's but unfortunately one of the driver housings cracked in half due to my brother leaving them dangling from a car door when he went on a trip and despite my best efforts to weld the plastic back together; it didn't stay together without falling apart. I...” --bfchang

JVC HA-FXD70

JVC HA-FXD70

Fixed directly to the driver unit to the tip of the enclosure to improve the acoustic characteristics. JVC HA-FXD70-B

JVC HA-FXD60

JVC HA-FXD60

Fixed directly to the driver unit to the tip of the enclosure to improve the acoustic characteristics. JVC HA-FXD60-W

JVC HA-FXC50 In-Ear Headphones

JVC HA-FXC50 In-Ear Headphones

JVC HA-FXC50 In-Ear Headphones at the online Apple Store.

JVC HA-FX35-B Soft Marshmallow Stereo Headphones (Black)

JVC HA-FX35-B Soft Marshmallow Stereo Headphones (Black)

“I bought these a year ago while on vacation at the Cabin for a month, after finding out I left my Shure SE210's on the couch while packing! I was at Best Buy, so not exactly the ideal place to be shopping, but it's slim-pickings in Alaska lol I wasn't going to pay more than $30, and most of the stuff I actually was interested in were iSheeple's iPhones, so I wasn't going to risk trying out a...” --Formula350

Xears TD-III V2