Velodyne vPulse In-Ear Headphones (Classic Black)

Velodyne vPulse In-Ear Headphones (Classic Black)

“These are, without a doubt, the best In Ear Monitors that I own / have owned. Let me say that I purchased the pink color because it was far less expensive, less than $40. I purchased my pair from wal-mart because they had the lowest price at the time. I'm secure enough in my masculinity to wear a pair of pink IEMs, especially when they sound like these. So, what am I comparing these Velodyne...” --spinnin

Plantronics BackBeat 906 Stereo Bluetooth headset

Plantronics BackBeat 906 Stereo Bluetooth headset

Plantronics BackBeat 906 Stereo Bluetooth headset with Bluetooth adapter 3.5mm audio ports. This wireless headphones feature Altec Lansing sound technology for rich, full-spectrum stereo music and dual-mic AudioIQ noisecanceling technology for exceptional call clarity. This provides up to 7 hours of talk time and up to 8 days of standby time. It is equipped with A2DP technology.

Earpiece Kit 6 Sizes STARSET/H31CD

Earpiece Kit 6 Sizes STARSET/H31CD

Plantronics offers products for the computer and mobile market segments, specializing in telephone products, such as amplified telephone headsets, telephones for hearing-impaired users and noise-canceling headsets, handsets for use in high-noise environments and value packs. As the world's leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of lightweight communications headset products,...