Grado GR8e In-Ear Headphone

Grado GR8e In-Ear Headphone

“GRADO GR8E   Before I get started let me introduce myself, my name is Adam. I am a 38 years old headphone and portable audio lover, mostly iems. I am your average guy that works 8-10 hours a day and am required to wear hearing protection all day. My choice of hearing protection is usually an iem. My reviews are aimed at the average Tom, Dick, Jane or Harry, one day I did a search on the...” --acain

GR10 - In Ear Series Hi Performance Sound Isolating Moving Armature Earphones

GR10 - In Ear Series Hi Performance Sound Isolating Moving Armature Earphones

Learning never ends and the GR10 is a result of a constant desire to look at designs and materials and improve upon them. Improvements upon the single armature design found in the GR8 are now in the GR10. A higher level of precision and new materials allows for the performance of the GR10 to add frequency extension in both the higher and lower ranges as well as lowering distortion. A...

Earpiece Kit 6 Sizes STARSET/H31CD

Earpiece Kit 6 Sizes STARSET/H31CD

Plantronics offers products for the computer and mobile market segments, specializing in telephone products, such as amplified telephone headsets, telephones for hearing-impaired users and noise-canceling headsets, handsets for use in high-noise environments and value packs. As the world's leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of lightweight communications headset products,...

Plantronics BackBeat 906 Stereo Bluetooth headset

Plantronics BackBeat 906 Stereo Bluetooth headset

Plantronics BackBeat 906 Stereo Bluetooth headset with Bluetooth adapter 3.5mm audio ports. This wireless headphones feature Altec Lansing sound technology for rich, full-spectrum stereo music and dual-mic AudioIQ noisecanceling technology for exceptional call clarity. This provides up to 7 hours of talk time and up to 8 days of standby time. It is equipped with A2DP technology.