custom art pro330v2

custom art pro330v2

“I feel compelled to write this review because I honestly think this monitor doesn't get enough lime light.  I won't go to great lengths about the company as there're lots of information about it that you can find on their website (https://thecustomart.com/)   I'll keep my review to a magic number 3.   3 things that got me started on my CIEM journey with CustomArt   1)...” --divadyhl

Earpiece Kit 6 Sizes STARSET/H31CD

Earpiece Kit 6 Sizes STARSET/H31CD

Plantronics offers products for the computer and mobile market segments, specializing in telephone products, such as amplified telephone headsets, telephones for hearing-impaired users and noise-canceling headsets, handsets for use in high-noise environments and value packs. As the world's leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of lightweight communications headset products,...

custom art Harmony 8 Pro

custom art Harmony 8 Pro

Custom Art flagship based on 8 drivers, 3 ways, 4 bores.

Plantronics BackBeat 906 Stereo Bluetooth headset

Plantronics BackBeat 906 Stereo Bluetooth headset

Plantronics BackBeat 906 Stereo Bluetooth headset with Bluetooth adapter 3.5mm audio ports. This wireless headphones feature Altec Lansing sound technology for rich, full-spectrum stereo music and dual-mic AudioIQ noisecanceling technology for exceptional call clarity. This provides up to 7 hours of talk time and up to 8 days of standby time. It is equipped with A2DP technology.