Ironman Endure Pro Series Custom Fit Design Sports Hook In Ear Earphones w/Apple 3-Button Remote/Mic

Developed by athletes, for athletes. Developed by an Ironman Triathlete and a 24-time marathoner, Yurbuds solve the problem athletes face wearing earphones. They don't hurt, and they are guaranteed to never fall out. Avid triathlete Seth Burgett, CEO of Yurbuds came up with the award-winning idea for custom fit earbud enhancers while participating in an Ironman competition. Yurbuds Earbud...

Ironman Endure Series Custom Fit Design Sports Hook In Ear Earphones

Ironman Endure Series Custom Fit Design Sports Hook In Ear Earphones

Pioneer Core Audio SE-CL07-K Earphones (Black)

Pioneer Core Audio SE-CL07-K Earphones (Black)

Pioneer DJE-1500-K Professional DJ In-Ear Headphones

Pioneer DJE-1500-K Professional DJ In-Ear Headphones

“Over the years I have owned and reviewed a number of IEM's and headphones, being a positive person my reviews generally err on the side of generosity. This IEM forced me to go back through my reviews and adjust my ratings. The overall package and sound of the DJE1500 required it to be separated from everything else or I wouldn't be doing it justice. It is the first 5 star rating I have ever...” --dweaver

Pioneer DJE-2000 In Ear Headphones Black

Pioneer DJE-2000 In Ear Headphones Black

“ Hi all,   I just picked-up a pair of DJE-2000's (they are 30 Ohm) for 299€ in a local shop. I've had them for about 8 hours now ...   Why did I pick-up these ... because they where the only nice, high quality and high-end in-ear phones they had in the shop. (I thought of purchasing the Shure SE535, but no shop had them ... maybe I'll get them later .... any input on that?) ...” --CasperBxl

Pioneer SE-CL721-K Headphones, Black/Red

Pioneer SE-CL721-K Headphones, Black/Red

Pioneer SE-CX8-T Headphone, Bright Copper

Pioneer SE-CX8-T Headphone, Bright Copper

“ It would be impossible to replicate my first impressions of the Pioneer Superior Club Sound in-ear headphone series. As such, if you’d like my initial reaction, check out myPioneer SE-CX9 review. The short version is that the Bass Exciter in these is clearly a gimmick, but it’s a gimmick that works. No IEM comes remotely close to having as much bass impact as the Pioneer SE-CX8 or SE-CX9. If...” --Luckbad

Yurbuds Ironman Focus Behind the Ear Performance Earloop Fit Sport Earphones, Black-10200

“I had a set of the Yurbuds Ironman earbuds before I purchased these hooking ones.   The locking ear cushion is comfortable and doesn't fall out when working out, playing ice hockey or riding my bike. All without the use of the hook.   I tried these behind the ear looping earphones simply because I wanted to after having success with the non-looping versions.   I returned...” --ShadowZ32

Yurbuds Ironman Focus PRO Behind the Ear Performance Earloop Fit Sport Earphones with 3-Button Control and Mic, Black-10201

There are many fitness enthusiasts who prefer a sport earphone that provides behind the ear support. Yurbuds has created these with our patented twist-lock design plus the extra peace of mind offered by the earloops. Just like our personalized enhancers, the earloops are made from a soft, comfortable silicone, so that they never cause discomfort. They are flexible and securely wrap your ears...

Yurbuds Ironman Inspire+Kevlar Performance Fit with Cloth Cords Sport Earphones, Black/Red-10100

The Yurbuds Ironman Series Inspire Earphones are the ultimate solution to lackluster ear buds that hurt and fall out during activity. These sport earphones feature Yurbuds' patented TwistLock Technology. They are guaranteed to stay in place and deliver pure, exceptional sound quality that rivals much pricier earphones. These earphones are a must for runners, walkers, triathletes, weight...