Sw-Xcape

Sunrise Audio Xcited

Sunrise Audio Xcited

Pioneer DJE-2000 In Ear Headphones Black

Pioneer DJE-2000 In Ear Headphones Black

“ Hi all,   I just picked-up a pair of DJE-2000's (they are 30 Ohm) for 299€ in a local shop. I've had them for about 8 hours now ...   Why did I pick-up these ... because they where the only nice, high quality and high-end in-ear phones they had in the shop. (I thought of purchasing the Shure SE535, but no shop had them ... maybe I'll get them later .... any input on that?) ...” --CasperBxl

Pioneer SE-CL721-K Headphones, Black/Red

Pioneer SE-CL721-K Headphones, Black/Red

Pioneer Core Audio SE-CL07-K Earphones (Black)

Pioneer Core Audio SE-CL07-K Earphones (Black)

Sunrise Xcape Impressive Edition