Earphones Plus brand "ERGOS" form fit earphones earbuds for mp3 players

Earphones Plus brand "ERGOS" form fit earphones earbuds for mp3 players

ERGOS contour to your ear for perfect fit! Premium speaker is housed in an impact resistant plastic shell while its high quality cord insures clear transmission of sound. You'll enjoy these earphone's outstanding clarity and full range of sound to maximize your listening pleasure! Three sizes of silicone ear cushions to choose from provide excellent fit and noise isolation.

LADY SPORT earphones earbuds with ear hook

LADY SPORT earphones earbuds with ear hook

The LADY SPORT features comfortable ear hooks that provide secure fit during active use. Premium speaker is housed in an impact resistant plastic shell while its high quality cord insures clear transmission of sound. You'll enjoy these earphone's outstanding clarity and full range of sound to maximize your listening pleasure! Three sizes of silicone ear cushions to choose from provide...

Pioneer Core Audio SE-CL07-K Earphones (Black)

Pioneer Core Audio SE-CL07-K Earphones (Black)

Pioneer DJE-2000 In Ear Headphones Black

Pioneer DJE-2000 In Ear Headphones Black

“ Hi all,   I just picked-up a pair of DJE-2000's (they are 30 Ohm) for 299€ in a local shop. I've had them for about 8 hours now ...   Why did I pick-up these ... because they where the only nice, high quality and high-end in-ear phones they had in the shop. (I thought of purchasing the Shure SE535, but no shop had them ... maybe I'll get them later .... any input on that?) ...” --CasperBxl

Pioneer SE-CL721-K Headphones, Black/Red