Arriva cordless iPod Shuffle 2G headphones with ipod-type earbuds, regular white

Listen to your iPod 2G Shuffle with this comfortable, lightweight headphone with iPod type earbuds, supported on the back of the head, easy to use controls, no dangling wires, perfect for runners, skiers, workouts. Also very comfortable under helmets. Shuffle player not included in purchase.

Pioneer Core Audio SE-CL07-K Earphones (Black)

Pioneer Core Audio SE-CL07-K Earphones (Black)

Pioneer SE-CL721-K Headphones, Black/Red