Audéo Perfect Fit Earphones 112 (Black)

Audéo Perfect Fit Earphones 112 (Black)

Audéo Perfect Fit Earphones offer a crystal clear, natural sound and exceptional fit that ensures your earphones stay in so you continuously enjoy your music. Designed by Phonak, the world's leading hearing systems experts based in Switzerland, Audéo Perfect Fit Earphones reflect 60+ years experience of building high-quality hearing and audio products. With an "...

Audéo Perfect Fit Earphones with Microphone 122 (Black)

Audéo Perfect Fit Earphones with Microphone 122 (Black)

Original Xiaomi Piston III Youth Edition Earphone Earbuds Headset w/ Mic for iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad Air 2 Mini 3 etc Apple Devices, Samsung Galaxy S6 S5 S4 Note Tab, Nexus, HTC, Xiaomi, Motorola etc Android Devices (Black)

Support Android devices and iPhone devices Specifications: Remote control: Yes Wire core material: enamelled copper wire Speaker Impedance: 32Ω Product Weight: 15g Cable length: 1.25M Headphone Sensitivity: 98dB Plug type: 3.5mm gold plated The maximum practical power: 5mW Implementation of the standards: GB / T 14471-2013 Frequency Range: 20-20,000Hz

Original Xiaomi Piston III Youth Edition Earphone Earbuds Headset w/ Mic for iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad Air 2 Mini 3 etc Apple Devices, Samsung Galaxy S6 S5 S4 Note Tab, Nexus, HTC, Xiaomi, Motorola etc Android Devices (White)

Phonak Audeo PFE 022

Phonak Audeo PFE 022

The Audeo 022 are in-ear headphones, but offer over-the-ear cable routing as favoured by the likes of Shure. This helps to reduce the amount of cable swing you get when moving around (e.g. walking) which can transmit a great deal of noise through to your ears. There is also a cable slider in place so you can get a good secure fit, if that's your preference. The design of the ear buds...

Phonak Audéo PFE 111

Phonak Audéo PFE 111

Perfect fit, ergonomically shaped earphones still feel comfortable even after hours of use. Clean, accurate sound delivered by a wideband balanced armature driver. Lightweight design, quality composite materials and miniature construction offer a premium audio experience in a small package. Tuneable sound lets you customise the audio response by changing supplied acoustic filters.

Phonak Audeo PFE 132

Phonak Audeo PFE 132

“This in-ear monitors were a wonderful surprise and so I thought I would report on my first impressions after several weeks. I was looking for a more comfortable in-ear monitors that were better than my Triple-Fi 10's which were aging albeit gracefully.  I came across the deep deals for Cyber Monday and took a flyer based upon the positive reviews and pros that match my requirements.  ...” --Mark-sf

Phonak Audéo PFE 232

Phonak Audéo PFE 232

“ Audeo Phonak PFE232   Let's start with comfort.  I have an ear that doesn't work perfectly with the pfe232.  This may be rare, but I get a lot of forward treble that is almost sibilant, but more "in your face" with instruments like cymbals.  This is not normal, as I can tell it is too far unbalanced to be intended.  The cymbals are so far forward I can't listen to...” --luisdent

Phonak PFE 012

Phonak PFE 012

“  I am one of the crazy guys with a bucket full of IEMs.  I listen mostly to my beloved Cowon J3 because I can equalize most IEMs for a sound I like. I have an amp. Now I have the 012s, like I needed yet another in-ear! I purchased the black filters to swap with the installed green based on reviews I read but they're not really necessary but they do make a change. I'm going to make...” --drsamdc