HiFiMAN RE-400

HiFiMAN RE-400

“After I bought the HD 598s, I was soon looking for a portable set of headphones or IEMs for casual use on the bus or outside. Sure enough, I found the lauded HifiMAN RE-400 to be an interesting option and even with concerns of durability and the possibility that a neutral sound signature wasn't for me, I bit the bullet. Were they worth it?    Comfort, Design and Accessories:  ...” --Garraty

Phonak Audéo PFE 111

Phonak Audéo PFE 111

Perfect fit, ergonomically shaped earphones still feel comfortable even after hours of use. Clean, accurate sound delivered by a wideband balanced armature driver. Lightweight design, quality composite materials and miniature construction offer a premium audio experience in a small package. Tuneable sound lets you customise the audio response by changing supplied acoustic filters.

Audéo Perfect Fit Earphones with Microphone 122 (Black)

Audéo Perfect Fit Earphones with Microphone 122 (Black)

Audéo Perfect Fit Earphones offer a crystal clear, natural sound and exceptional fit that ensures your earphones stay in so you continuously enjoy your music. Designed by Phonak, the world's leading hearing systems experts based in Switzerland, Audéo Perfect Fit Earphones reflect 60+ years experience of building high-quality hearing and audio products. With an "...

Phonak Audeo PFE 132

Phonak Audeo PFE 132

“This in-ear monitors were a wonderful surprise and so I thought I would report on my first impressions after several weeks. I was looking for a more comfortable in-ear monitors that were better than my Triple-Fi 10's which were aging albeit gracefully.  I came across the deep deals for Cyber Monday and took a flyer based upon the positive reviews and pros that match my requirements.  ...” --Mark-sf

HEAD-DIRECT HiFiMan RE-262

HEAD-DIRECT HiFiMan RE-262

“ Introduction First, I’d like to thank Fang at Head-Direct once again for generously providing me with a RE-262 review sample.   HiFiMan has come a long way in just a few short years. Priding themselves on offering exceptional sound quality for a relatively low price, Their RE line of in ear monitors has been a perennial favorite at forums such as Head-Fi for their very high...” --TheGame21x

Phonak Audeo PFE 022

Phonak Audeo PFE 022

The Audeo 022 are in-ear headphones, but offer over-the-ear cable routing as favoured by the likes of Shure. This helps to reduce the amount of cable swing you get when moving around (e.g. walking) which can transmit a great deal of noise through to your ears. There is also a cable slider in place so you can get a good secure fit, if that's your preference. The design of the ear buds...

HiFiMAN RE252

HiFiMAN RE252

“Probably the best IEM I've ever heard. I loved it a lot and still I love it; not bad when compared to RE262.” --rainy nights

Audéo Perfect Fit Earphones 112 (Black)

Audéo Perfect Fit Earphones 112 (Black)

HiFiMAN RE-600

HiFiMAN RE-600

“ HiFiMAN RE-600 Quick Review   Thanks to Head Direct for the sample.   Full review at http://www.head-fi.org/t/678638/hifiman-re-600-review   Brief:  HiFiMAN’s finest IEM to date.   Price:  US$400 so about £255 or £302 if HMRC spot it   Specification:  3.5mm mini plug, Mini adapter for regular earphone jack, Frequency Response:...” --mark2410