Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AX-30

Astrotec AX-30

“For several years now, Astrotec has been a name familiar to enthusiasts as a manufacturer of value-conscious, yet quality-engineered, balanced armature IEMs. This past year, they began shifting over to hybrid IEMs en masse. As the smaller sibling of their AX-35, the AX-30 stands out, being comparably built for only $70: significantly less than the triple-digit MSRP that its big brother...” --bowei006

Phonak Audéo PFE 232

Phonak Audéo PFE 232

“Basically a great all rounder, works well with all genres and should appeal to anyone due to their balanced, slightly bassy sound sig, bass is never muddy and details are pronounced, great iem, but not so good for travel due to poor isolation, great for home listening and extremely comfy, almost as comfy as my Klipsch X10`s!, soundstage is expansive and has great width and good depth, but don`t...” --ryanjsoo

Astrotec AM90

Astrotec AM90

Phonak Audéo PFE 111

Phonak Audéo PFE 111

Perfect fit, ergonomically shaped earphones still feel comfortable even after hours of use. Clean, accurate sound delivered by a wideband balanced armature driver. Lightweight design, quality composite materials and miniature construction offer a premium audio experience in a small package. Tuneable sound lets you customise the audio response by changing supplied acoustic filters.

Astrotec AX35

Astrotec AX35

Audéo Perfect Fit Earphones 112 (Black)

Audéo Perfect Fit Earphones 112 (Black)

Audéo Perfect Fit Earphones offer a crystal clear, natural sound and exceptional fit that ensures your earphones stay in so you continuously enjoy your music. Designed by Phonak, the world's leading hearing systems experts based in Switzerland, Audéo Perfect Fit Earphones reflect 60+ years experience of building high-quality hearing and audio products. With an "...

Astrotec AX7