Telefunken TH-120

Telefunken TH-120

Philips SHE3590WT/10 In-Ear Headphones (White)

Philips SHE3590WT/10 In-Ear Headphones (White)

The Philips SHE3590 In-Ear Headphones are offered in distinctive colors to match for all occasions. The ultra small in-ear design conforms to ear shape for best fit, and the earphones come with soft caps for comfort and compact fit. With small efficient speakers for dynamic bass and clear sound, these in-ear headphones are ideal for your listening enjoyment.

Telefunken TH-110T