Spider TinyEar

Spider TinyEar

“ **** Please note that I received these from Spider Cable for free [ http://www.head-fi.org/t/564608/spider-gives-away-20pcs-tinyear-micro-driver-iem ]   I've owned these IEMs for about a week now, and in that time I've used them exclusively and quite often. I don't have any IEMs in this price range (~$40) other than my Meelec M6 (which I haven't used in months because they...” --earthpeople

Philips SHE3590WT/10 In-Ear Headphones (White)

Philips SHE3590WT/10 In-Ear Headphones (White)

The Philips SHE3590 In-Ear Headphones are offered in distinctive colors to match for all occasions. The ultra small in-ear design conforms to ear shape for best fit, and the earphones come with soft caps for comfort and compact fit. With small efficient speakers for dynamic bass and clear sound, these in-ear headphones are ideal for your listening enjoyment.

E SERIES REALVOICE AUDIOPHILE EARPHONE

E SERIES REALVOICE AUDIOPHILE EARPHONE

• Pro quality sound reproduction • Acoustically-tuned and balanced high end 12.5mm Neodymium driver • Vertical earphone design delivers a high-definition sound stage • Noise-isolating technology further isolates outside noise and enables deep punchy bass for the ultimate audio experience • Copper-Clad Aluminum Wire (CCAW) voice coils for accurate and linear...