Logitech UE 900

Logitech UE 900

“This is my first review so keep that in mind.   I bought a pair used UE 900's at Cex, an electronics resale store in San Francisco. I was cleaning them and pulled the wrong way on the MMCX connector and the freakin' right unit came apart and ripped the internal wires apart. I contacted Logitech tech support and was shipped a complete UE 900s for a replacement! They were quick and helpful...” --caffed

Logitech UE 900s Ultimate Ears Noise-Isolating Earphones (NEWEST 2014 VERSION)

Logitech UE 900s Ultimate Ears Noise-Isolating Earphones (NEWEST 2014 VERSION)

“UE 900S Unibody   I would like to first say thank you to Mrs. McDonald for sending me a demo unit to review. UE has some of the best customer service that I have experienced, they are very fast in responding to any emails with questions that I had. I am not employed or I am being compensated by UE for this review, this review is based on my opinions and all the photos were taken by...” --acain

Logitech Ultimate Ears 350vi Noise-Isolating Headset (Silver)

Logitech Ultimate Ears 350vi Noise-Isolating Headset (Silver)

Ultimate Ears 350Vi - Headset - Binaural - Wired - Ear-Bud - 20 - 20000

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600 Noise-Isolating Earphones - Dark Silver

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600 Noise-Isolating Earphones - Dark Silver

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600vi Noise-Isolating Headset - Dark Silver

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600vi Noise-Isolating Headset - Dark Silver

Philips Fidelio S1

Philips Fidelio S1

“As for any 'flat EQ' speakers these IEMs lacks a bit of energy and sparkle (not definition, they have plenty of it!), not everything is rendered precisely since they try to do everything (in particular I do not like the rendition of cymbals), so they do not excel in any particular area except for soundstage (I noticed that it's a common problem with IEMs that try to expand the soundstage)....” --Tetsuro P12

Philips Fidelio S2

Philips Fidelio S2

“My first in-ear headphone. Always thought they couldn't be any good compared to the over-ear headphones. I was wrong.   The looks are a matter of taste, so I keep that in the middle for a review.   This Philips Fidelio S2 starts with a superb build quality. Distinctive flat cable is a bit short. Works fine with a device (phone, mobile player, etc) in your pocket when on...” --Antilochos

Philips HE591 Surround Sound Earbuds (Black)

Philips HE591 Surround Sound Earbuds (Black)

Enjoy virtual surround sound with these powerful little Philips Surround Sound Earbuds. The patented reflected-speaker design creates a virtual surround sound effect for an incredible listening experience. Features: 24K gold-plated plug; unique flexible molded-rubber carrying case; asymmetric cabling system for wearing convenience; FlexiGrip connection that prevents cable damage; and a 3.9'...

Philips HN060/37 Noise-Canceling Earbuds

Philips HN060/37 Noise-Canceling Earbuds

Philips Noise cancel earbuds active noise reduction cuts out the background noise that spoils the listening pleasure and delivers pure sound on the move.