Logitech UE 900

Logitech UE 900

“This is a review for the 900s (using an iBasso DX90)   My dear and beloved triple fi 10 died recently, after 6 years of intensive use and a fair amount of abuse, So well done UE, and thanks for the worthy investment.    After looking at a dozen of potential candidates for replacement (Shure, even the UE Pro 5, Seneheiser IE80, etc,) I decided to have a go at the UE 900s...” --petiot

Logitech UE 900s Ultimate Ears Noise-Isolating Earphones (NEWEST 2014 VERSION)

Logitech UE 900s Ultimate Ears Noise-Isolating Earphones (NEWEST 2014 VERSION)

“UE 900S Unibody   I would like to first say thank you to Mrs. McDonald for sending me a demo unit to review. UE has some of the best customer service that I have experienced, they are very fast in responding to any emails with questions that I had. I am not employed or I am being compensated by UE for this review, this review is based on my opinions and all the photos were taken by...” --acain

Logitech Ultimate Ears 350vi Noise-Isolating Headset (Silver)

Logitech Ultimate Ears 350vi Noise-Isolating Headset (Silver)

Ultimate Ears 350Vi - Headset - Binaural - Wired - Ear-Bud - 20 - 20000

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600 Noise-Isolating Earphones - Dark Silver

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600 Noise-Isolating Earphones - Dark Silver

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600vi Noise-Isolating Headset - Dark Silver

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600vi Noise-Isolating Headset - Dark Silver

Philips Fidelio S1

Philips Fidelio S1

“As for any 'flat EQ' speakers these IEMs lacks a bit of energy and sparkle (not definition, they have plenty of it!), not everything is rendered precisely since they try to do everything (in particular I do not like the rendition of cymbals), so they do not excel in any particular area except for soundstage (I noticed that it's a common problem with IEMs that try to expand the soundstage)....” --Tetsuro P12

Philips Fidelio S2

Philips Fidelio S2

“Philips products are world renowned for quality and good pricing.Sure enough I was not disappointed. Worth every dollar of the US $150 I paid for. I would pay more for this beautiful piece of audio engineering that will be my perfect companions when I go mountain biking in the forest. The ear pieces that came ready for use sit well in my ears and should stay on while I ride those bumpy trails...” --Chiek

Philips HE591 Surround Sound Earbuds (Black)

Philips HE591 Surround Sound Earbuds (Black)

Enjoy virtual surround sound with these powerful little Philips Surround Sound Earbuds. The patented reflected-speaker design creates a virtual surround sound effect for an incredible listening experience. Features: 24K gold-plated plug; unique flexible molded-rubber carrying case; asymmetric cabling system for wearing convenience; FlexiGrip connection that prevents cable damage; and a 3.9'...

Philips HN060/37 Noise-Canceling Earbuds

Philips HN060/37 Noise-Canceling Earbuds

Philips Noise cancel earbuds active noise reduction cuts out the background noise that spoils the listening pleasure and delivers pure sound on the move.