InEar ProPhile 8

InEar ProPhile 8

“Disclaimer: This review was originally published at http://headflux.de/inear-prophile-8 on September 24, 2016 in German. We've been invited by InEar to test the prototype for the purpose of writing a review for headflux.de that we published at the same time the ProPhile was officially unveiled.     A few weeks ahead the official launch date of the ProPhile 8 we’ve...” --bartzky

InEar StageDiver SD-2S

InEar StageDiver SD-2S

“Before starting the review I'd like to explain a few thing about myself so you can contextualize my advice/review.   I'm a 24 years old student in IT, my passion in life is Sound Design, I also like the mixing / mastering phase of electronic record. I don't play any instrument since I can't due to an accident that cut my tendons and ligaments on one of my hands.   I listen almost...” --nofuture

InEar StageDiver SD-3

InEar StageDiver SD-3

“ Tested on various classical and jazz pieces, found the SD3 to give commanding performance on all. Note, I used high quality flac versions of all songs tested.   SD3's are about two days old and have about 8 hours on them, hardly broken in. They were bought from this shop and imported into the states at the regular retail price. Eartips used were Sony hybrids, peach inner...” --Carlsan

InEar StageDiver SD-4 (Small)

InEar StageDiver SD-4 (Small)

“ Big thanks to InEar and Musicteck for providing a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion.   Manufacturer website: http://www.inear-monitoring.eu/en/produkte/inear-universelles-monitoring/monitoring-stagediver.htm   Musicteck website (official InEar US distributor): https://shop.musicteck.com/products/inear-stagediver-sd-4-standard-small, also available on Amazon. ...” --twister6

Philips Fidelio S1

Philips Fidelio S1

“As for any 'flat EQ' speakers these IEMs lacks a bit of energy and sparkle (not definition, they have plenty of it!), not everything is rendered precisely since they try to do everything (in particular I do not like the rendition of cymbals), so they do not excel in any particular area except for soundstage (I noticed that it's a common problem with IEMs that try to expand the soundstage)....” --Tetsuro P12

Philips Fidelio S2

Philips Fidelio S2

“As list in the summary, I don't like this product, and I will not buy any product from Philips because of the post-sale service.   After I tried replacing all of the ear-pieces in the box, I finally confirm that the sound quality of S2 is bad.   First of all, I could not hear any bass instrument in most of music. It's less even than V-Sonic VS1D.    And the High-Mid is...” --Jemuillot

Philips HE591 Surround Sound Earbuds (Black)

Philips HE591 Surround Sound Earbuds (Black)

Enjoy virtual surround sound with these powerful little Philips Surround Sound Earbuds. The patented reflected-speaker design creates a virtual surround sound effect for an incredible listening experience. Features: 24K gold-plated plug; unique flexible molded-rubber carrying case; asymmetric cabling system for wearing convenience; FlexiGrip connection that prevents cable damage; and a 3.9'...

Philips HN060/37 Noise-Canceling Earbuds

Philips HN060/37 Noise-Canceling Earbuds

Philips Noise cancel earbuds active noise reduction cuts out the background noise that spoils the listening pleasure and delivers pure sound on the move.

Philips In-ear High Precision Sound Headphone Headset Earphone + Mic Tx2 Black

Philips In-ear High Precision Sound Headphone Headset Earphone + Mic Tx2 Black

Manufacturer: Philips High Precision Sound Premium drivers with oval sound tubes The Philips TX2 delivers high precision sound with extended bass thanks to premium drivers and oval sound tubes. Custom-fit comfy ear caps ensure an immersive experience, while the flat cable keeps you tangle free Sound technology excellence Hybrid architecture for precise sound and extended bass Ultra lightweight...

Philips SHE1360/27 Bass Vent In-Ear Headphones

Philips SHE1360/27 Bass Vent In-Ear Headphones

With enhanced bass performance, the Philips SHE1360/27 Bass Vent In-Ear Headphones bring quality music comfortably to your ears. The bass beat vents allow wear movement for better sound while the 15mm speaker driver optimizes wearing comfort. The 15mm is also big enough to deliver clear, crisp, non-distorted sound.