Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AM70

Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics

Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics

“Got these on a sale, and was very pleasantly surprised.  Originally, I was looking for something that isolates well and does not sound tiring for use in the office, but ended up using them as my first choice HP (instead of Alessandro MS1, Porta Pro, KSC55).    I have been using them with uDac2, 2nd gen iPod nano, and Audigy 2 ZS.  They are easily driven by any of these...” --gvz

Philips SHE9700

Philips SHE9700

“ This IEM is definitely the best bang for the buck! Basshead person should purchase it without a doubt. Even it's higher brother, Philips SHE9800 didn't able to match the sound quality of this IEM! :D   It produced very deep punching bass and high definition clarity on mid and treble. It feels like you have your own built in sub-woofer inside this IEM! Comfort to use in a long run,...” --chrone

Philips SHE3905BK/27 In-Ear Headphones with Mic, Black

Philips SHE3905BK/27 In-Ear Headphones with Mic, Black

Enjoy music and calls in high-quality sound. Oval tube inserts come with 3 ear cap sizes for optimal fit and deep bass. Vacuum metallized housings boast sleek classy finish. Inline and control make hands-free phone calls convenient.

Astrotec AX-30

Astrotec AX-30

Philips SHE9800 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics

Philips SHE9800 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics

“ i dont want to say too much cuz its nearly discontinued , and its hard to find one , it was even then , the comfort is awesome ,the sound stage is the biggest i have ever heard even bigger then my cx500 . i own two of these , so you can think how much i love them .. good bass , nice mids , good highs and the best thing is its really fun to hear these ..   onw thing i would like to...” --suman134

Astrotec AX-60 Hybrid IEM

Astrotec AX-60 Hybrid IEM

Philips Fidelio S2

Philips Fidelio S2

“My first in-ear headphone. Always thought they couldn't be any good compared to the over-ear headphones. I was wrong.   The looks are a matter of taste, so I keep that in the middle for a review.   This Philips Fidelio S2 starts with a superb build quality. Distinctive flat cable is a bit short. Works fine with a device (phone, mobile player, etc) in your pocket when on...” --Antilochos

Astrotec AX7

Astrotec AX7

Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black)

Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black)

“Accessories: Three sizes of single-flange silicone eartips. Build Quality/Design: This is probably the only part of these IEMs that feels like it belongs at the price point. The housings are entirely plastic and don't feel extremely durable but not extremely fragile either. Little driver flex is present. The cable is very poorly relieved, with no strain relief at the housing end and stiff...” --gopats1479