Philips SHE5105PP/10 CitiScape ST Germain In-Ear Headphones - Purple

Philips SHE5105PP/10 CitiScape ST Germain In-Ear Headphones - Purple

“ Do not buy these. They sound good, true. But with the price they ask? NO! Better sounding alternatives are available at over hakf the price of this!   Sound quality is good, but the sound it gives for the prices is just crap. I expect something better for $60 IEM's. ” --Ezio

Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AX-30

Astrotec AX-30

“For several years now, Astrotec has been a name familiar to enthusiasts as a manufacturer of value-conscious, yet quality-engineered, balanced armature IEMs. This past year, they began shifting over to hybrid IEMs en masse. As the smaller sibling of their AX-35, the AX-30 stands out, being comparably built for only $70: significantly less than the triple-digit MSRP that its big brother...” --bowei006

Astrotec AX35

Astrotec AX35

Philips SHE9700

Philips SHE9700

“ This IEM is definitely the best bang for the buck! Basshead person should purchase it without a doubt. Even it's higher brother, Philips SHE9800 didn't able to match the sound quality of this IEM! :D   It produced very deep punching bass and high definition clarity on mid and treble. It feels like you have your own built in sub-woofer inside this IEM! Comfort to use in a long run,...” --chrone

Astrotec AM90

Astrotec AM90

Philips Fidelio S1

Philips Fidelio S1

“ I have to say, as introduction: I'm not an audiophile, just an "enhanced" user with more than 20 years of analogic and digital listen. I use mainly portable devices, some Fii amplifier, and I listen pop-rock-ethnic (50%) classic (20%) and jazz (30%) mainly lossless. And finally my english, it's not "mother tongue style", sorry for this.   This product (on amazon, 60 euros) has an...” --pignolo

Philips SHE9800 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics

Philips SHE9800 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics

“ i dont want to say too much cuz its nearly discontinued , and its hard to find one , it was even then , the comfort is awesome ,the sound stage is the biggest i have ever heard even bigger then my cx500 . i own two of these , so you can think how much i love them .. good bass , nice mids , good highs and the best thing is its really fun to hear these ..   onw thing i would like to...” --suman134

Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black)

Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black)

“  Sooooo...after 2 years of faithful service, my trusty westone um1s have finally played their last song and died (the left earpiece has no sound coming out of it) so i figured it was time to get a new pair. I've since ordered the eytomic hf5, but until they got here, i needed another pair because apple earbuds hurt my ears. As such, i got another set of these guys, which also happen to be...” --fluffyberry

Astrotec AX7