Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black)

Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black)

“Bought the active noise cancelling version of these as a daily deal on Amazon for <$20.   Active noise cancelling completely broken on both my original unit and the replacement - so on one hand the quality was horrific.   That said, I really enjoy their overall sound - slightly warm, bass present but not overwhelming, polite treble.   Shallow fit IEMs not designed for...” --DrikTheTroll

Phiaton PS 210 Sound Isolating In-Ear Earphones with 4 Silicone Sizing Buds and Carry Case

“ First, I want to thank Phiaton for the review sample.   As a headphone brand, Phiaton is relatively new to the scene. But as a company, it has a rather long history. Phiaton was setup by Cresyn Korea in 2008 as an initiative to launch its own high end headphone line. Up to that point, Cresyn has been very successful in the headphone OEM/ODM business all over the world, yet not quite known...” --ClieOS

Frogbeats C4

Frogbeats C4

“ Very great soundstage and imaging and have a quite neutral sounding to my ears. It has the most impactful and focused bass among my IEMs ” --Rakan

Frogbeats C3

Frogbeats C3

The C3 is what we like to call the "baby brother" to the C5. Featuring the same sound signature as the C5, the C3 is our entry level CIEM. However don't be put off by "entry level", this gem will still shine through and sound absolutely fantastic. We've examined all possible routes for our sound signatures, and felt that a slight mid-bass hump was the most...

Phiaton PS 200 Sound Isolating In-Ear Earphones with Dual Micro Transducers (Woofer andTweeter)

“ Fit and finish The PS200 fits well in my ear canals, although the body is on the large side. Because of this, they constantly push against my antitragus, making it sore after a while. However, I doubt this will happen to other users. Isolation is quite good; they isolate about as well as my ER6s, despite using single-flange tips. However, the tips are quite thick, and don't squish down quite...” --12345142

Frogbeats C5

Frogbeats C5

The flagship CIEM from Frogbeats, featuring a 5 driver configuration of Sonion balanced armature drivers. The C5 was designed for those audio enthusiasts looking for an extremely detailed, full-bodied sound with a slight emphasis on the bass. The Frogbeats C5 is the ultimate choice from the line up and delivers astounding sound quality coupled with excellent craftmanship. Each C5 comes with...