Panasonic rp hje 130

Panasonic rp hje 130

There is an old saying that says everything is all about presentation, and these new RP-HJE 130 earbuds from Panasonic definitely follow that very well. As far as the earbuds themselves go, they are your standard pair of earbuds for listening to your favorite tunes and probably work very well. The real attraction here though is in the packaging. With these earbuds packaged up to look like a...

Monoprice 109927 Enhanced Bass Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Earphones, Black

Monoprice 109927 Enhanced Bass Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Earphones, Black

“ Ok, I caved and bought 2 pair of these when I needed a mini to regular HDMI cable for a new laptop.  They are impressive.  I like the black color better than the silver too.  One thing I quickly figured out is if you reverse them (R<-->L), the cable exits out the top, and you can then loop it over your ears.  It seems to fit better this way.  By flipping them...” --Neeky

Monoprice 8322

Monoprice 8322

Panasonic RP-HJE900

Panasonic RP-HJE900

“ Review is here: http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/502289/panasonic-rp-hje900-zirconia-review ” --dfkt

Panasonic RP-HJE355-K High Fidelity Ergo-Fit Inner Ear Earbud Headphone Black

Panasonic RP-HJE355-K High Fidelity Ergo-Fit Inner Ear Earbud Headphone Black

“ I bought this and the JVC HA-FX40 at around the same price($20 each). I like this for the better behaved highs, overall slight warmth, and what seems like a slightly better build quality. I like the HA-FX40 for its slightly better detail, although its highs are a bit too strong at times. The HJE355 has a very ergonomic shape and I think most people will find that it is very...” --JK1

Panasonic RP-HJE450-K In-Ear Earbud ErgoFit Design Accoustic Precision Control System (Black)

“ The sound reminds me of the PX100. It is warm and detailed, with plenty of bass. It has more bass impact but less detail than the HJE355. The HJE355 also has better detail, better highs, and seems to isolate better. I bought the HJE450 before I bought the HJE355. Even though the HJE450 is good, I prefer the less expensive HJE355. ” --JK1

Panasonic RP-HJE70 High Performance Earbud Headphones with Hard Carrying Case

Panasonic RP-HJE70 High Performance Earbud Headphones with Hard Carrying Case

“ own it as a gift from friend..almost no mid..” --nekoni

Monoprice 8320 IEM

Monoprice 8320 IEM

“ I read reviews on this and I said let me try this out, for $10 I couldn't lose. This surpassed all of expectations for a $10 IEM. I am going to purchase a set for my wife, she was also blown away by the sound. ” --Taharqa

Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black)

Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black)

“I love these! Haved used for a long time. ” --ardorformusic