Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black)

Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black)

“This is gonna be a simple review BASS For a $7 in ear it is actually really good. A little overbearing at times but quite articulate considering the price.  MIDS They are not airy and vocals by no means sound lifelike but they are clear and not muddied by the elevated bass. HIGHS This is where this in ear does not shine. It is extremely recessed around the 10kHz to 14kHz range so...” --JAMEZTHEBOI

Logitech UE 900s Ultimate Ears Noise-Isolating Earphones (NEWEST 2014 VERSION)

Logitech UE 900s Ultimate Ears Noise-Isolating Earphones (NEWEST 2014 VERSION)

“UE 900S Unibody   I would like to first say thank you to Mrs. McDonald for sending me a demo unit to review. UE has some of the best customer service that I have experienced, they are very fast in responding to any emails with questions that I had. I am not employed or I am being compensated by UE for this review, this review is based on my opinions and all the photos were taken by...” --acain

Panasonic RP-HJE355-K High Fidelity Ergo-Fit Inner Ear Earbud Headphone Black

Panasonic RP-HJE355-K High Fidelity Ergo-Fit Inner Ear Earbud Headphone Black

“ I bought this and the JVC HA-FX40 at around the same price($20 each). I like this for the better behaved highs, overall slight warmth, and what seems like a slightly better build quality. I like the HA-FX40 for its slightly better detail, although its highs are a bit too strong at times. The HJE355 has a very ergonomic shape and I think most people will find that it is very...” --JK1

Panasonic RP-HJE900

Panasonic RP-HJE900

“ Review is here: http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/502289/panasonic-rp-hje900-zirconia-review ” --dfkt

Logitech UE 900

Logitech UE 900

“This is my first review so keep that in mind.   I bought a pair used UE 900's at Cex, an electronics resale store in San Francisco. I was cleaning them and pulled the wrong way on the MMCX connector and the freakin' right unit came apart and ripped the internal wires apart. I contacted Logitech tech support and was shipped a complete UE 900s for a replacement! They were quick and helpful...” --caffed

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600 Noise-Isolating Earphones - Dark Silver

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600 Noise-Isolating Earphones - Dark Silver

Panasonic RP-HJE450-K

Panasonic RP-HJE450-K

“ The sound reminds me of the PX100. It is warm and detailed, with plenty of bass. It has more bass impact but less detail than the HJE355. The HJE355 also has better detail, better highs, and seems to isolate better. I bought the HJE450 before I bought the HJE355. Even though the HJE450 is good, I prefer the less expensive HJE355. ” --JK1

Panasonic RP-HJE295-K Deep Base Ergo-Fit Inner Ear Earbud Headphone Black

Panasonic RP-HJE295-K Deep Base Ergo-Fit Inner Ear Earbud Headphone Black

Panasonic's RP-HJE295 series features an ergo-fit design for ultimate comfort and a cord slider for tangle-free storage. Comfortable Fit The RP-HJE295 package includes 3 pairs of soft earpads (Small, Medium, and Large size) so that you can choose which size fits your ears best. These silicone inserts and ergo-fit design of the headphones allow for secure but comfortable wear,...

Panasonic rp hje 130

Panasonic rp hje 130

There is an old saying that says everything is all about presentation, and these new RP-HJE 130 earbuds from Panasonic definitely follow that very well. As far as the earbuds themselves go, they are your standard pair of earbuds for listening to your favorite tunes and probably work very well. The real attraction here though is in the packaging. With these earbuds packaged up to look like a...