Klipsch S3M-Blue-HP In-Ear Headphone, Blue

Klipsch S3M-Blue-HP In-Ear Headphone, Blue

“A honest IEM for listening without any analitical purpose. The sound is great, which is perfected by the amazing isolation and comfort, turning the sound even more enjoyable.   It´s also very easy to fit in and take out.   I live close to a bar and with this fone and some white noise I hear nothing. Just fall asleep.   I heard someone saying the sound is thin and the volume...” --Ander

Klipsch Image X1 Premium Earbud Headphones

Klipsch Image X1 Premium Earbud Headphones

With the Klipsch Image X1 Premium Earbud Headphones, a good seal minimizes outside noise also known as noise isolation and allows you to enjoy your music at lower, safer volumes. Extremely affordable, high-performance Klipsch Image X1 Premium Earbud Headphones go above and beyond what you’d expect from the stock earbuds that come with your MP3 player or music phone.

Panasonic RP-HJE355-K High Fidelity Ergo-Fit Inner Ear Earbud Headphone Black

Panasonic RP-HJE355-K High Fidelity Ergo-Fit Inner Ear Earbud Headphone Black

“ I bought this and the JVC HA-FX40 at around the same price($20 each). I like this for the better behaved highs, overall slight warmth, and what seems like a slightly better build quality. I like the HA-FX40 for its slightly better detail, although its highs are a bit too strong at times. The HJE355 has a very ergonomic shape and I think most people will find that it is very...” --JK1

Panasonic RP-HJE900

Panasonic RP-HJE900

“ Review is here: http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/502289/panasonic-rp-hje900-zirconia-review ” --dfkt

Klipsch R6m Black In Ear Headphone

Klipsch R6m Black In Ear Headphone

“Just got a pair of the R6's and I'm actually quite impressed. But like every earphone I've tried it's not perfect. (klipsch x11, s4, senn ie800's, jbl synchros s200, akg k376)  As someone who plays percussion I have deep appreciation for detail & accuracy. I want a snare drum to sound like a snare drum. I want cymbal crashes to sound like cymbal crashes. But anyway, you get the...” --shadow82x

Klipsch X11i Audiophile In-Ear Headphones with Remote & Mic - Black

Klipsch X11i Audiophile In-Ear Headphones with Remote & Mic - Black

As one of the world's smallest and lightest headphones, the luxurious Klipsch X11i is their finest achievement in headphones to date. Inside each museum-grade package lives a pair of superior audiophile headphones with tangle-free cords, a three-button remote for control over music and calls, and patented oval ear tips in multiples sizes to ensure maximum noise isolation and comfort....

Klipsch Image X7i In-Ear Headphones

Klipsch Image X7i In-Ear Headphones

“ I managed to find these $200 off retail (Canada). They are great IEMs but i believe the $300 tag is a bit high for Canadian buyers, I believe these can compete with earbuds around the $150-$200 range.   They have an excellent signature, with the mids really coming forward. They have a good bass presence, one which is very smooth as opposed to punchy.   The x7i's do an a good...” --Shloogle

Lou Reed X10i Signature Edition Headphones

Lou Reed X10i Signature Edition Headphones

Rock & Roll Hall Of Famer Lou Reed once said, "If I hadn't heard rock and roll on the radio, I would have had no idea there was life on this planet." An undeniable truth comes through in Lou's music-a gritty passion mixed with beautiful surrealism. You can hear it with your gut as much as your ears. That's exactly why we've teamed up with the legendary...

Panasonic RP-HJE450-K

Panasonic RP-HJE450-K

“ The sound reminds me of the PX100. It is warm and detailed, with plenty of bass. It has more bass impact but less detail than the HJE355. The HJE355 also has better detail, better highs, and seems to isolate better. I bought the HJE450 before I bought the HJE355. Even though the HJE450 is good, I prefer the less expensive HJE355. ” --JK1